The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises
As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime lifters alike. From start to finish, this 480-page muscle manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers.
Buy the Book!
Inside The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises you'll find:
All expertly demonstrated with color photographs, with dozens of movements for every muscle in your body, including:
Hundreds of mens health workouts!
From cover to cover, you'll quickly see that there's a training plan for every fitness goal—whether you want to pack on muscle, lose your gut, or boost your sports performance. Highlights include:
- More than 100 core exercises! You'll never run out of ways to sculpt your six-pack.
- 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Build your arms faster than ever before.
- 64 chest exercises, and featuring dozens of variations of the pushup and bench press.
- 103 back exercises, so you can carve a v-shaped torso.
- 40 shoulder exercises, for a tank-top worthy torso.
- 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you jump higher and run faster.
- 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for a more powerful, athletic body.
Throughout The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises, you'll discover:
Price: $14.70 ($2.49/issue)
- The secret to burning 40 percent more fat.
- The 18 muscle mistakes you should never make
- The best stretch for every muscle
- The fastest cardio workout of all-time (just 4 minutes!)
- The best exercises you've never done
- The 8 healthiest foods you aren't eating
- The 4 surprising foods that build muscle
- The 25 super snacks that keep you lean
- The 5 biggest nutrition myths, busted
- The truth about saturated fat
- The perfect foods to fuel your workouts
- The complete guide to protein powders
- The 20 ways lifting weights helps you look great, stay healthy, and live longer